Through our fundraising efforts we provided:
- Beaufort and Down East Schools with art supplies
- Supplies for the East Carteret High School's Family and Consumer Science Dept.
- Funding to the boys and Girls Club of Beaufort for the Fun Fitness Summer Program
- Two scholarships to senior East Carteret High School Women
- Donated food and a cooks salary to The Good Samaritan School in Beaufort, Haiti
- Donated the proceeds of our Spring Fashion show to Family Promise of Carteret County
- Supplies to Carteret County Domestic Violence, Carteret County Humane Society, Hope Mission, Peer Recovery and Boys and Girls Club of Beaufort.
- Christmas gifts for Project Christmas Cheer children
2016 Grants awarded:
Type your paragraph here.
2010 - Purchased First Custom’s House, the 1726 Ward-Hancock House, and moved house to the Gallants Channel site of the North Carolina Maritime Museum
1922 - Organized a public library
1932 - Began and operated the first school cafeteria
1957 - Originated the Old Homes tour
1969 - Designed the Beaufort Town Seal (photo top left)
1971 - Key in transformation of Beaufort waterfront
1972 - Designed and presented the Beaufort Town Flag
1996 - Instrumental in the renovation of the Beaufort Train Depot in (winning 1st place in the NC Federation’s Community Improvement Program)
2013-2014 - Financially supported the restoration of the 1821 Purvis Chapel, Beaufort’s oldest church
2012 and on-going - Supported Good Samaritan School in Beaufort, Haiti by funding salaries for teachers, a new bridge for children to take to school and portions of the new school
Since 1921 - Supported local schools with supplies, playground and audio visual equipment, computers and scholarships ongoing
Other groups supported include the Boys and Girls Club, Festival of Trees for Hospice, Down East Food Bank, NC Highway Patrol, NC Aquariums, Outer Banks Wildlife Shelter and the Chocolate Festival